Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pinterest Idea -- But I Need Help

I saw this ages ago on Pinterest, and have searched and searched since then to find a wall-mounted wine rack in this style.  We have not one, but two, perfect places in our house to do something like this, if only I could find a wine rack.

So, dear readers, if any of you should stumble upon a wine rack similar to this one, please let me know where.  I promise to show you the final product!

Original photo credit: http://itsrusticliving.blogspot.com/2011/09/red-or-white-towels-that-is.html

--Jen

UPDATE -- I clicked through the original blog, and nested in the comments, someone had posted a link to where to find this on Amazon.  So much for needing help; what I needed to do was read!  If you're interested, it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment